ReefnBid

WhatCouldGoWrong71

TheDryReef
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
3,754
Reaction score
2,775
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am very happy with what I was able to buy:
RRC Pink Cadillac,PC Rainbow,POTO Nuclear Millie,ORA Purple Plasma,Rt 66 Ube Chiller,POTO Pixie McJingles - $219 that includes the $50 overnight shipping charge. So average paid $28 a frag. I even got this one somehow:

IMG_4426.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new