ReefNube

WirelessMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef Kings&Queens!

My name is Joseph,

I live in Central WA.. this is my first attempt at Reefing (it has been just over a year of learning how to "keep water").. I have been a long time fan and silent student of R2R, Reefbuilders, Tidal Gardens, WWC, BRS and many more! I took the leap from being a freshwater enthusiast with anywhere from a 10 gal all the way up to a 1000+ gal pond.. I am a hardworking young man with 3 wonderful kids and a tight budget so nothing too fancy (starting with a 20gal nano) but it's a start! I am a Pisces and would live in the water if able to lol. I have drooled over many of your photos and postings which are always my go to for what I am experiencing/having difficulty with. I appreciate being able to join this community as there seems to be nowhere local for me to join... my nearest coral store is a few hours drive away with the exception of a local petco. I will strive to get on your level!

Thank you all again, I look forward to chatting with you all on this journey!

-Jo'Reefer
Welcome to the reef! You gotta start somewhere there is no doubt. Nano’s are a blast and if you can get them down you will do fine in any size tank.

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome Joseph, and best of luck

Measure twice, cut once

tempImageTVLjgx.png
What is happening here? And is that a fly?

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R from a former resident of central Washington! As you’ve probably seen there are a bunch of helpful, friendly, knowledgeable people. We’re glad you joined. I think you’ll like it here.

Back