ReefOcto Elite 150 Int Overflow switch

dwfain

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2020
Messages
96
Reaction score
36
Location
Benton
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the ReefOcto Classic 150 Int skimmer with the CO2 lid on it. I am looking for an overflow switch for it. Any ideas? I have the Neptune Systems Apex on that tank if that helps.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new