Reefoctopus skimmer motor

collinnelson9

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
191
Reaction score
120
Location
Rochester
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered the reefocto aq 1800s
20250617_054253.png


20250617_054253.png

The picture of the site is what I need the bottom is what I got just wondering what pump I’d actually need I’ll get pics of the skimmer when I get home but it looks like the pump I got is made to go on the outside of the skimmer and the one on the site goes on the inside of the skimmer body and it looks like it is the identical one that I have that’s blown. My skimmer motor sits in the skimmer body. Both are labeled aq1800s but the new one is way bigger then the original unit. 20250617_054253.png
 
Ordered the reefocto aq 1800s
20250617_054253.png


20250617_054253.png

The picture of the site is what I need the bottom is what I got just wondering what pump I’d actually need I’ll get pics of the skimmer when I get home but it looks like the pump I got is made to go on the outside of the skimmer and the one on the site goes on the inside of the skimmer body and it looks like it is the identical one that I have that’s blown. My skimmer motor sits in the skimmer body. Both are labeled aq1800s but the new one is way bigger then the original unit. 20250617_054253.png
Do you have a side by side of old and new? Might explain what’s what.
 
Ordered the reefocto aq 1800s
20250617_054253.png


20250617_054253.png

The picture of the site is what I need the bottom is what I got just wondering what pump I’d actually need I’ll get pics of the skimmer when I get home but it looks like the pump I got is made to go on the outside of the skimmer and the one on the site goes on the inside of the skimmer body and it looks like it is the identical one that I have that’s blown. My skimmer motor sits in the skimmer body. Both are labeled aq1800s but the new one is way bigger then the original unit. 20250617_054253.png
Do you have a side by side of old and new? Might explain what’s what.
I’ll get more pictures later when I get home
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new