Reefs2go Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter wam67
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wam67

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2009
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Dalton GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have any of you guys ordered from Reefs2Go before? I was checking out their website and they have some great prices on several things i could use more of in my tank (crabs,snails etc.). Like blue leg hermits .33 each, bumblebee snails .99 and many more good deals. Shipping is $25. I am thinking about putting an order together but I wanted to check if any of you guys had used them before. Also if any of you would be interested in going in on an order with me to reduce shipping costs shoot me a message. Thanks Bill
 
Last edited:
I have the blue legs are super super super small but the tonga nass. Are nice size :) hope that helps
 
Last edited:
Blue Leg Hermits are very tiny however they arrive alive. Emerald Crabs are A++ Green Chomis are tiny but good.Snails did very well.Tonga Nassarius Snails are nice.I would buy from again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new