OP
Rimlessreefer

Rimlessreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank is so beautiful in person, I wish I could figure out how to take some better pics to show everybody. The purple is super exaggerated in these pics, it is much more subtle in person.

OP
OP
Rimlessreefer

Rimlessreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a video with the lights tweaked to better simulate wait it looks like in person. Almost 1 year!

[video=youtube;yXHXnDoDwbc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXHXnDoDwbc[/video]

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yXHXnDoDwbc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

gettaReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice, I love this tank/stand, and with the way you mounted the hydras....a VERY top notch system. ReefSavvy aquariums rock! The corals are coming along nicely, especially that pink birdsnest; a beauty! I see the powerhead on the right side is a jebao, what model you go with. Also what brand/model is that powerhead on the left side? Any chance of posting updated pic(s) of what's inside the stand (sump, equipment area)? I'm really considering attempting messing with and updating my stand to somewhat mimic yours. I'd probably go with a thick black or dark "see through" (called ghost) acrylic for the sides, with a split front that would slide open like yours. Where did you get the sliding mechanism, and do you remember what it's called or brand? Thanks!, and again, the tank is looking great

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back