Reeftech Starburst Cap Update

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hot ****! I rarely order frags online anymore but for this one I will make an exception. I have a frag coming on Fri!

How much was shipping i see the fragss 60? It doesnt say the price of shipping unless you go threw all the paper work, any way you could toss me the shipping cost?

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm using my Fedex account so I don't know what shipping will be.

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grr i think im just gonna fill everything out. I think if its 100 or under im going to need to snag one evon though i hate capes due to i think they take over so fast. How fast does this piece grow?

OP
OP
Nanofins

Nanofins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Compared to some caps, this one grows slower. Definitely nothing compared to a regular red/orange cap or a leng sy or something like that. Respectable though, in my experience. I don't really know if it's appropriate to discuss shipping and stuff for this frag on the open forum. The frag was pretty small when I got it (like 1/8" by 1/2"), so it took a while to get going, but once it put some size on, it did much better. The polyps aren't always huge, though they are definitely clearly visible against the background of the cap. I think the polyp size is, as with many sps, a function of nutrients in the tank and flow/conditions. I can't remember exactly when I got it, and I'm too lazy right now to go and check my receipts, but I really think that it's grown a lot more in the last few months, sort of picking up speed as it's matured. I've got a pretty good-sized piece now and I also have a backup piece I made a few months ago that started as a 3/4" frag and is now about 1.5"x2".

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you mind pming me the shipping, i mean im trying to buy from him lol, i would think thats somthing prtetty standered advertised the price of there shipping.

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told about this thread so I figured I give folks a lilltle history on the cap. I was looking in Rays display and asked how long he had that and he responded for awhile now and I said really? and asked if he new what he had and he replyed no not really lol. Well you probly have one of the nicests caps out there so we talked I took a frag and I came up with the starburst name and gave credit ware credit is due the rest is history. It like medium to high light to get the best color and medium flow it has grown fairly slow for me but still farly well, anyways a lilltle history for folks.

Kataro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
!! that is one amazing monti cap! I wonder what other cap is hiding from us in the ocean. I have yet to see a bluish cap

butts182

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YUMMY :tongue:...looks like a strawberry banana starburst...very tasty...i might have to get one!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back