Reefwave 25 - Circle of doom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Perfectly_Imperfekt1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My reefwave has been working fine since I installed it until now. It's stuck on this mode where the intensity wheel just lights up in a circle over and over(see video). Hence the circle of doom title of the thread. Tried resetting it several times, unplugged it several times, pushed all the buttons in different configurations. Regardless of what I've done it still does the circle of doom. The pump doesn't turn on at any point.

Has anyone had this issue before? Tech support has been contacted and I'm waiting for a response.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a toasted controller too..honestly, have no idea where to buy one.

One thing I have done though..turn it off wifi mode (using the app) and just put it on manual mode and got it to still allow to be used.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a toasted controller too..honestly, have no idea where to buy one.

One thing I have done though..turn it off wifi mode (using the app) and just put it on manual mode and got it to still allow to be used.
You can use this trick on the reefled if it’s constantly disconnecting.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can use this trick on the reefled if it’s constantly disconnecting.
I actually disconnected my ReefLED from the internet. When i did an analysis of my wifi signal..it appears ReefLed is using an older band that dramatically slowed down my wireless router. I turned off the wifi on the light and my wifi speeded up SIGNIFICANTLY

OP
OP
Perfectly_Imperfekt1

Perfectly_Imperfekt1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Problem is that this was a gift to me, and I don't have a proof of purchase. So I'm talking with tech support on a replacement. Their procedure requires a proof of purchase. I might be SOL on this one. See what the controllers cost.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Problem is that this was a gift to me, and I don't have a proof of purchase. So I'm talking with tech support on a replacement. Their procedure requires a proof of purchase. I might be SOL on this one. See what the controllers cost.
That was my problem. Bought mine second hand...SOL.

Back