• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefwise Lemon Drop BTA

gig 'em

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2016
Messages
1,233
Reaction score
2,672
Location
Austin, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefwise Lemon Drop - $1,000 (Free shipping)

43c55448e415995ba96cb5e4366d80e7.jpg

3fd579cb2464d102268d8d74768a7155.jpg


Standard DOA policy applies. Must show proof in original bag within 2 hours of delivery. Must be on first delivery attempt by the shipping company. No cash refund, but credit for replacement.
 
Well no, it’s not a CC Lemon Drop if that’s what you’re referring to. I bought this BTA from Reefwise and they claim it is their lemon drop that they have had for over 7 years. When I bought it the color was a rich yellow, nearly gold coloration. This is the lineage and the name it was sold to me as, I would like to be clear about that. Some say it’s a Chicago Sunburst due to the marbling look and ability to turn bright orange, but that’s not what it was sold to me as and I will only sell it under what I know it to be from the original source. What I know I for certainty is it’s a gorgeous specimen with amazing coloration. Like sunbursts different clones have different color phases, which makes this a phenomenal anemone to have as each phase is breathtaking and unique.

0a5846df0ef786c586749146b62377c6.jpg

I have several in a container at the moment, so it’s difficult to get individual pictures without removing one and putting it in a separate container for a picture. Of course if anyone is seriously interested, I’d be happy to send them WYSIWYG photos.
 
how big are these nems ?
 
Reefwise sells them as lemon drops but the fact of the matter they where just yellow phase chicago sunburst. I should know i have owned a og Chicago sunburst for over 8 years.
 
Reefwise sells them as lemon drops but the fact of the matter they where just yellow phase chicago sunburst. I should know i have owned a og Chicago sunburst for over 8 years.

According to the owner of Reefwise who sold it to me, he got it directly from overseas, so I’d rather not speculate on something I don’t know as fact. If someone says that the Chicago Sunburst originated from Reefwise, then sure, we can finally call it that. But until any proof arises about the origin of either being the same, I’m going to stick to what I know. If it is a Chicago, it’s a great deal!
 
This is a Chicago sunburst 100% let’s not confuse people and makeup names. I have one
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new