• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefwise Lemon Drop BTA

gig 'em

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefwise Lemon Drop - $1,000 (Free shipping)

43c55448e415995ba96cb5e4366d80e7.jpg

3fd579cb2464d102268d8d74768a7155.jpg

Standard DOA policy applies. Must show proof in original bag within 2 hours of delivery. Must be on first delivery attempt by the shipping company. No cash refund, but credit for replacement.

OP
OP
gig 'em

gig 'em

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well no, it’s not a CC Lemon Drop if that’s what you’re referring to. I bought this BTA from Reefwise and they claim it is their lemon drop that they have had for over 7 years. When I bought it the color was a rich yellow, nearly gold coloration. This is the lineage and the name it was sold to me as, I would like to be clear about that. Some say it’s a Chicago Sunburst due to the marbling look and ability to turn bright orange, but that’s not what it was sold to me as and I will only sell it under what I know it to be from the original source. What I know I for certainty is it’s a gorgeous specimen with amazing coloration. Like sunbursts different clones have different color phases, which makes this a phenomenal anemone to have as each phase is breathtaking and unique.

0a5846df0ef786c586749146b62377c6.jpg

I have several in a container at the moment, so it’s difficult to get individual pictures without removing one and putting it in a separate container for a picture. Of course if anyone is seriously interested, I’d be happy to send them WYSIWYG photos.

Markemark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefwise sells them as lemon drops but the fact of the matter they where just yellow phase chicago sunburst. I should know i have owned a og Chicago sunburst for over 8 years.

OP
OP
gig 'em

gig 'em

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefwise sells them as lemon drops but the fact of the matter they where just yellow phase chicago sunburst. I should know i have owned a og Chicago sunburst for over 8 years.

According to the owner of Reefwise who sold it to me, he got it directly from overseas, so I’d rather not speculate on something I don’t know as fact. If someone says that the Chicago Sunburst originated from Reefwise, then sure, we can finally call it that. But until any proof arises about the origin of either being the same, I’m going to stick to what I know. If it is a Chicago, it’s a great deal!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 61.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 84 35.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 65 27.2%
Back