• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ReefWise Lemon Drop (CHSB) Anemone

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

giorgiosreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one 2-3" ReefWise Lemon Drop anemone available. Not a natural split, but it has healed since the end of May, 2022 and all cuttings are super healthy! I have heard people refer to these as Chicago Sunburst anemones in the "yellow" phase, but since I purchased them as ReefWise Lemon Drops, I wanted to list them as such. Purchased from Hooked Reefer in 2021.

Prefer local pickup, but shipping is available for an extra $50 flat rate within the contiguous 48 states. We'll have to chat to find a good date for us both, weather permitting. Standard 2-hour DOA policy. Local pickup is in Chesapeake, VA 23322.

First picture is of the anemone when it was over a year old, hadn't split or cut it. Picture with the clownfish in it is under single ATI Blue+ bulb (clown not included :) ). Finally the last pic is and example of one of the anemones you'll receive. I have three they are all the same size and they move around, but I can do WYSIWYG if buyer wants, just PM.

Let me know if there are any questions!

_MG_6335.png _MG_6394.png Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 11.20.44 PM.png

OP
OP
giorgiosreef

giorgiosreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a recent video from when one of them escaped the holding box. Excuse the brown tips on my acros. Alk swings are no joke.

Back