Reefwrecks IM Nuvo20g

♣️Recklessreef♠️

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone.
I’m new on the forum.
Come and follow my journey on Instagram Reefwrecks :)
currently running a mixed reef.
2 x xr15 g4 pros
Sw30 wavemaker
2 x caddy baskets
Nuvoskim skimmer
I run my tank on
Po4 0.03
No3 5
Kh 8.3
This is what I try to stick to and test regular.
Happy Reefing everyone and thanks for having me.

2BF5A79E-9878-443A-ABEC-3B7D968C2898.jpeg B237D7FC-774D-49AF-B91F-1B32AC00B7C5.jpeg 09691138-CE71-464A-A09E-6FDF84CCFB93.jpeg B3EE7B17-B702-4251-9D52-53D726C1AAC6.jpeg C3765966-AFE1-40F8-99A7-E3BDBDE17775.jpeg
 
Love the colors! The tank looks great!
 
Hey I follow you on ig lol, great looking tank. Curious what your settings and overall intensity are on your radions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new