• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Refugium and light. Brand new.

Item Price
125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Cali9dub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
1,132
Reaction score
427
Location
Cape Coral, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling an aquamaxx HOB-R Hang-On-Back Refugium. The largest one. Also a Tunze eco-chic 8831.00 and two little fishies algae cleaner. All brand new, never used, never touched water. Changed aquarium plans so I’m selling this. $125 for all of it.

IMG_2975.jpeg

IMG_2976.jpeg

IMG_2977.jpeg
 
Where in FL are you located?
 
Can you verify the length dimension please? I want to make sure it can fit on a 40 breeder (18" wide)
 
Main Body Dimensions: 16.75"L x 3.25"W x 12.75"H

Back to Front of Inlet Distance: 5.5"

Back to Front of Outlet Distance: 6.5"

Fits Tank Rims: up to 0.75"
 
I know this is an old thread, but is the refugium still available?
 
Hello, is this still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new