Regarding NY Aquatic

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
109,332
Reaction score
246,526
Location
Wisconsin -
Because of the negative comments in the past, I held back from ordering from NY Aquatic over three years.
Finally I made an order about two months ago with Mike. I have just done my third order that arrived yesterday with Mike and he will see me again. Ive been in the hobby 4 decades and owned an LFS and tend to be picky with what I order and how the fish are received.
Fish are Packed well and always arrive alive and eating. This clown tang which came yesterday as you can see is plump and was eating in the bucket during acclimation.

Hats off to @NYAquatic for the quality and great pricing you offer!!!

1684424448450.png
1684424466597.png
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new