Regrets I have a few

TimD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from the South coast of England. I’m Tim and had my first failed attempt at a marine tank in the 80’s since then it had always been in the back of my mind to build another one. I came into some money and thought nows my chance so on impulse and limited for space I got a Fluval evo great starter tank. Unfortunately I admit I was one of the people that buys all the gear yet have no idea and made all the mistakes I made years ago (unfortunate addictive personality traits 4yrs sober now) . We live and learn turned it around and it’s coming along (but what is ever perfect in this hobby)

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Tim - Welcome to R2R!

Big changes in this hobby in the last few years that help you succeed !

58D29339-82E8-47F2-BB0E-53383508FCB8.gif
I

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from the South coast of England. I’m Tim and had my first failed attempt at a marine tank in the 80’s since then it had always been in the back of my mind to build another one. I came into some money and thought nows my chance so on impulse and limited for space I got a Fluval evo great starter tank. Unfortunately I admit I was one of the people that buys all the gear yet have no idea and made all the mistakes I made years ago (unfortunate addictive personality traits 4yrs sober now) . We live and learn turned it around and it’s coming along (but what is ever perfect in this hobby)
Welcome Tim,
We all learn from our mistakes.
Good luck!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the salty side... Again! :) Also, welcome to the community! :) With the combined knowledge of the experts in this community I'm positive your adventure will be a success this time!! :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back