• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rehome dogface puffer fish - free

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Gill the 3rd

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
726
Reaction score
1,506
Location
Philadelphia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

I would like to rehome my dogface puffer fish. I'm not asking for any money, but want to make sure he is going to a good home. I've had him for a couple years, but have started adding more corals to my saltwater tank and he has been eating them. He is fine with softies like leathers and mushrooms, but he will chomp on lps and sps. He is about a 5 inches in length. I feed him a variety of frozen food (mussels, oysters, shrimp, squid, pe mysis, etc) and he has a strong appetite. He would do really well in a fish only or a softies tank. He is not aggressive to other fish at all, regardless of size. Currently he is hanging out in my sump. Local pickup only - Im in the King of Prussia area, outside of Philadelphia.

00t0t_drtSXSau81A_0ww0oo_600x450.jpg


00Q0Q_8bTQUjpEn5Y_0ww0oo_600x450.jpg
 
Interested if still available!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new