Relatively new from Qatar

welcome.jpg
 
Hi! I've been in the hobby for about two years. I've learned a lot in that time, mostly the hard way. I currently live in Qatar, where getting new fish, inverts, coral and certain equipment can be very hard sometimes. I've tried a lot of DIY, some worked, some didn't. I moved houses recently, and am now setting up a new tank.

Check out my build thread for details: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-190-liter-50-gallon-reef-tank-build.934164/

Welcome! Glad you joined.

This is the info and link they gave me when I was new so you can claim your Build Thread Badge:
Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE​

This might help you find people local to you in Qatar:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new