Relatively new to Saltwater

Sanjeev Persad

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
6
Location
Trinidad and Tobago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm relatively now to the saltwater hobby. Here is my fluval 13.5 setup that I have had running since September 2023
f89aa999-134a-4610-a049-8d75a1af99d4.jpg
 
welcome to the posting side of reef2reef!
nice tank! is the watchman goby paired or solo?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new