Removed a Scary Pest

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oscaror
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
God these are like computer AEFW
6yr in helpdesk support, 12ys in desktop support, and 5 as a L.A.N. Administrator...
I can tell you it's always changing and the enduser is the biggest target to a hacker.
 
Well thanks so much for all the help, I'll try all three of the programs you showed me, and I'll remember to dip all my downloads.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new