Removing Zoa from my tank

MikeyG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some green/brownish zoanthids that is now in what I would consider an overgrown state.
They are beginning to encroach on some of my most valued and sensitive corals including Acros, Favia, Sponges, ETC.
Want to know if there are any natural predators such as fish, or invertebrates that will eat Zoa.
Dont want to mess around with any chemicals as this could be potentially harmful to my tank in general.

Greatly appreciate your input.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am in the same predicament with palys. I gave up years ago. I have not found anything yet. I have heard of things here and there people tried, but nothing proven.

See if anyone around tonight has any info,

face

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Boil some water and then suck it up in a syringe and spray it on them close that will kill them.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back