Renato's 120g reef

Happy Saturday everyone!
IMG_1092.JPG
 
Corals are starting to touch eachother.... not sure what to do. Corals are coloring good, the bigger they get the prettier they look. I know that if I frag some they will brake more that I want to(always happens)
My candycane is growing too fast, I already moved my stylo as much as I can, and each week I look, it gets closer to the other ones.
IMG_1634.JPG
 
Forgive my ignorance as I am just learning corals but what is the top orange coral in the back? I had to look up what the candy cane was too ;Facepalm :rolleyes:
 
That's what I was thinking but wasn't sure, Thanks :)

Are there any decent LFS around you? I'm not that far from you
 
Ya been there a few times, there's also Fish Mike's in Manchester. Just didn't know if there was anything down in Nashua
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new