OP
renato120

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I re scape it the rock work, took me a few hours to get it done close to what I want it to look like it. Not 100% but much better in my opnion. Im happy for now! Who knows tomorrow lol...
Before:
IMG_2545.JPG

After
IMG_2543.JPG

drtrash

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did you put underneath the stand and why? Getting ready for a new tank 100gal) placed on carpet and wondering are ther any issues having it on a soft less stable surface.

OP
OP
renato120

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did you put underneath the stand and why? Getting ready for a new tank 100gal) placed on carpet and wondering are ther any issues having it on a soft less stable surface.
No issues placing it on the carpet. Make sure the tank is leveled. Mine is on the carpet as well, with no pads. The bad thing about placing it on top of carpets is the salt. Hard to clean. I bought those comp mats to put on top of it in front of the tank only.

dricc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Absolutely beautiful. I love what you have done with the new Aquascape. It is now one of the best tanks I have ever seen. I know you were struggling with SPS before what do you attribute your success with them now to? Thanks and take care

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yep! I only have a few zoas there now. Sold all my acans.

Yea you nailed it. Too many people put to much on their sand bed and try to pack too many coral with no negative space. It just ends up looking cluttered. It looks perfect with the boomies and a few corals on each. Your purple stylophora is gorgeous.

Last edited:

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back