Renato's 30g Shallow reef

IMG_2138.jpg


IMG_2136.jpg


IMG_2133.jpg


IMG_2149.jpg

Anemone doesnt look too good when light is off.
IMG_2150.jpg
 
Very nice, tank is coming along. I like your new aquascape better then original one ! I know you want to keep the anemone, in my personal opinion it just doesn't fit with the tank's theme. But it just me, of course ;)
Any other fish in the near future?
 
Very nice, tank is coming along. I like your new aquascape better then original one ! I know you want to keep the anemone, in my personal opinion it just doesn't fit with the tank's theme. But it just me, of course ;)
Any other fish in the near future?
Thank you so much! I check your thread all the time. Well you are right about the anemone, but I feel so bad to take it out. The clowns love it to host it. As right now Im dealing with high Nitrates.. I feed corals and fish every other day. Nitrate was at almost 100ppm. I did two water changes this week and drop it to 20ppm. I want to add lots of cool looking inverts... fish right now I have a pair of clown, and a Coral Beauty. If I can manage the nitrates I might add a pair of bangai fish.
 
This thead came to an end!!! I cant keep up with No3 and Po4.... NPS tanks needs bigger sump, and a good refugium.... I have none of those.
Im not breaking out the tank... Its going to be SPS ONLY now. I sold all mine sun corals, anemones, and clown fishes. I just ordered an ATI fixture. Should be here on friday...
My plan is to keep the sand bed nice and clean with no corals. A few small fishes. No more clowns.
I will start a new thread soon.....
New rock work below:
FB9B935E-4588-4352-904A-E2934CE53177.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new