Rene's 75g Journey

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sad to report that due to some changes in my life, (good changes) I'm in the process of selling my tank! I've really enjoyed my time here and all of the friends I've made. Not to mention how much I've appreciated all of the advice and encouragement that I've received. This is the best SW forum with the best staff and members! Thank you so much everyone!!! :)

Oh man! Well congrats on the good changes and we will be sad to see you go. You can always chat with us even without a tank ya know!

Aussie paul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear your selling your tank and leaving the hobby. Best of luck for the future and we all know you will be back in the hobby again its addictive.

OP
OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! I might get the itch to get back into the hobby, but being able to talk my husband into it is another story! I'll still be around to check out your tanks! Just think about all of the tanks that I can enjoy here without any of the stress and worry if I want to go somewhere. ;)

OP
OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm happy to report that I've found homes for all of my fish, cuc and most of my coral. The only coral left is my beautiful leather coral. Todd bought 2 of my fish, my frag tank setup and most of my coral. I know everything will flourish in his tank. I've sold some of my equipment, whatever I don't sell I will be giving to my lfs. I'm going to miss the beautiful inhabitants of my tank, but I'm looking forward to the freedom to be able to run off with my husband and not having to worry about any tank catastrophes. :)

OP
OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I was afraid that it would take a long time to offload everything, but it's been going great.

OP
OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is all doing well!
I got my nac5e on the frag tank and running.
I will be in touch for the tank!
Awesome Todd! I'm glad you have it all up and running! I should have the tank clean and ready to go next week if you decide that you want it. :)

Back