Renton's Evolution from 200 to 440 gallons

Lol, do you spend more time vacuuming up dog hair now then you do tank maintenance?
 
So much cuteness you will puke
20220807_211003.jpg
 
I was beginning to think you only had dogs now…
 
haha it has been awhile since I fallowed you on the other forum. glad I found you here.... also great youtube channel!
cheers, Kamil
 
Will you post more "for sale at LEAR" corals on Reef Trader?

I think I have listed just about everything already. I think I have a couple more corals I didn't list that I may bring. Are you looking for something in particular?
 
I think I have listed just about everything already. I think I have a couple more corals I didn't list that I may bring. Are you looking for something in particular?
Not looking for anything particular. It seems some vendors post all corals at once and others post some corals evey few days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new