Renton's Evolution from 200 to 440 gallons

Got it in trade from a friend. He really out did himself this time, lol.
 
That is an awesome colony of the orange passion!

Haha awesome! I think I know who it is. We had a trade lined up a while back for it but my tank went downhill and my piece needed to recover. Dang it hahaha
 
I took a some pictures a couple weeks ago, but never got around to posting them. I intend to correct that now:



















 
I did some quick par readings and jotted them down. I have heard that par meters under report led readings, so you may want to keep that in mind.



 
Those bounce shrooms are huge!!!! Like the size of ping pong balls, lol. Very nice updates. Amazing collection of corals and fish...nice job, Nathan!
 
What a beautiful reef! Love it!
 
Absolutely beautiful is all I can say!!!:)
 
I did some rescaping. Gone is the giant blue tip stag horn and in its place is a new shelf rock that I intend to cover with SPS.

Before:





After:








 
Looks good!
 
Just spent the last hour reading through this whole thread and I must say your tanks are amazing! I'm speechless, definitely made my day at work a lot more enjoyable. Now I just want to get home and work on mine. Thank you for sharing your time/experiences with us. :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new