Replacement Halloween Hermit Crab Shells

LiquidSpace

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
596
Reaction score
583
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m watching my reef and it dawned on me my poor Hermit has been in the same shell for almost a year.

Does anyone know of any good sources for replacement shells or at least what they’re called? I found some on Amazon but I’m hesitant putting those in my reef since they’re decorative.
 
Some LFS sells them, but I bought a ton for $10 at Souvenir shop in Monterey, CA.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new