Replacement magnet for Jebao PP-15 powerhead?

99gtbaby

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2021
Messages
69
Reaction score
59
Location
shippensburg
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I use any powerhead replacement magnet or is it a lost cause because I can’t find a replacement OEM magnet?
 
Any magnet might work as long as it attracts the power head side.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new