Replacement Power Supply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nepenthes88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Logan,

I sent a message on the website but just wanted to follow up here as well.

Yesterday my power supply for my Photon V2 went out and I'm in need of a replacement. Can you please let me know the best way to go about getting a replacement (do you offer them/is there a place I can order one online)?

I've searched around online but it seems to be pretty difficult to find a power adapter with the right output rating that also has the less common 2 pin female plug that fits into the Photon V2 chord.

Thanks for your help!

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Zach, I emailed an invoice for a new power supply. Didn't receive an email until Sunday night.

OP
OP
Nepenthes88

Nepenthes88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent, received and paid!

Ya sorry to blast you with contact attempts...on the website I got an error the first time I tried to submit a message through the contact form so I wasn't sure it went through. I'm also in semi-panic mode without light over the tank so I wanted to make sure we could get it shipped out as quickly as possible.

As always, thanks for the great customer service!

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent, received and paid!

Ya sorry to blast you with contact attempts...on the website I got an error the first time I tried to submit a message through the contact form so I wasn't sure it went through. I'm also in semi-panic mode without light over the tank so I wanted to make sure we could get it shipped out as quickly as possible.

As always, thanks for the great customer service!
No worries! USPS came by early today, it will be going out tomorrow morning via 2 day priority mail.

Back