Replacing Ocean Revive Arctic T247 with AI Blade

MrInteresting

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning, all!

I'm helping an elderly relative replace her lighting on her 150gal softie reef. 2 out of the three T247s are going bad, so she's springing on the 66" Blade.

The T247s were running 100% Blue from 9am-7pm, whites 20% 10am-5pm. What kind of settings should I be going for to not shock the corals? I'm thinking based on my Prime with my Biocube that 30s-ish% blue, 15ish% white for a while and slowly escalating would probably be good but I just wanted to run by you all because I don't have a PAR meter to check this tank.

Tank has Xenia, palys, Kenya tree, Anthelia, mushrooms, and neon toadstool.

Thanks!
 
1729095690385.gif
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new