Reputable online fish vendors

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdaven22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jdaven22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
124
Reaction score
4
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Other than LiveAquaria and PIA, what are some other vendors that offer fish online?

My local store left me very disappointed with upwards of 10 fish dead/dying in their tank and the closest vendor to me is 2 hours away, so I was thinking about trying my hand online.
 
I have had good luck with Blue zoo aquatics
 
Alpha corals has a really good rep too. Great clowns too
 
Thanks Mojo, I will look into Blue Zoo. I know about Alpha, unfortunately I have some clowns right now (that may be rehomed soon) so I could get some of those.
 
Why even keep looking with the first 2 you mentioned there's no need to look else where IMO great vendors with great quality fish
 
Haha, you do have a point. I was just wondering if there were any rocks I have turned over in the search for good fish.
 
blue zoo aquatic is a good sitw i use when i cant find what i need on live aquaria
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new