Resealing a 225G half hex Aquarium???

Niterunner77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2015
Messages
152
Reaction score
171
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm new to the forum and this is my first post/question. I have just recently came upon a 225G half hex aquarium that I picked up for a great deal and I want to reseal it.I have a 75G tank that I resealed about a year ago and it is doing great. The big question is do I go about it the same way? It's just a huge tank and I want to make sure it's done right because 225G of water on my floor would be a huge mess to say the least....
image.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new