Resealing a rimless tank, with a PVC bottom!

Parkerbenz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
98
Reaction score
70
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a 115 gallon rimless tank, with a pvc bottom. It is 40”x30”x22” tall. I got a super deal on it, and I am wondering if the ASI silicone will bond to the bottom pvc sheet.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new