Reset button on Ballast keeps popping

RCS82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Looking for feedback maybe from Coralvue/IceCap. I have an IceCap switchable 250-400 metal halide ballast that the reset button on the back of it keeps popping maybe every couple days or so. I have switched cords and pendants with the good one but nothing changes, same thing everytime. I have 2 of these and the other one has always been fine. They aren't very old and look like new still so pretty frustrating considering the cost of these things.
Hoping for some feedback from Coralvue and maybe a way to fix this.
Thanks

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Looking for feedback maybe from Coralvue/IceCap. I have an IceCap switchable 250-400 metal halide ballast that the reset button on the back of it keeps popping maybe every couple days or so. I have switched cords and pendants with the good one but nothing changes, same thing everytime. I have 2 of these and the other one has always been fine. They aren't very old and look like new still so pretty frustrating considering the cost of these things.
Hoping for some feedback from Coralvue and maybe a way to fix this.
Thanks

OMG, I'm soooooooo sorry I missed your message. Please email [email protected] and tell them Jeff sent you. I think it's Chris on our team that fields IceCap questions. Usually, the way it works at CoralVue is that support tickets are answered by the team member that has the most knowledge or experience with a brand. Here's an analogy: A general practitioner will do their best to diagnose the pain you're experiencing in your eye but, if it's beyond his knowledge or skillset, he's going to refer you to an optometrist or ophthalmologist. So I don't want you to think I'm passing the buck on handling your issue. In fact, I want you to get your issued resolved as easily as possible. Perhaps you've already been in touch with our support team. If so, would you mind reporting back on how the situation was resolved? I just like to make sure my peeps here on R2R are taken care of. It sounds like your under warranty, so you'll likely be asked to provide a proof of purchase (invoice, receipt, picture of a receipt, etc.) for repair/replacement service. If it can be solved by sending you parts, they may do that as a solution.

Anyway, I'm sorry once again for the long delay in responding. Next time, just send me an email so I can get you the proper care: [email protected]. Usually, projects I work on are wrapped in a day, a week, a month, etc. This time I had so many consecutive writing assignments that I had tunnel vision. You don't deserve that and I'm sorry if I let you down.

Hope to hear back,

jeff @ coralvue

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back