Reset not working on Neptune apex el

Jonathan4848

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
153
Reaction score
56
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got an apex el from someone here on R2R and am trying to reset it. It says to hold the reset button until the light turns blue. I’ve held the reset button for a few minutes and the light flashes green and purple and then back to orange. It never turns to blue. I’ve reached out to Neptune systems and they didn’t answer the question. They said to hold the button until it turns blue (30-45 seconds) but it never turns blue. I haven’t gotten another response and of course they don’t pick up a phone call. Does anybody know how I can reset the apex and get the light to turn blue so I can set it all up?
 
Yeah, unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be resetting. I hold it doe. With a paperclip, the light flashes green and purple and then turns orange again. It never turns blue
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new