Restarting my reef tank

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Speaking to the BBA last time I had my tank up and running for about 4 yrs and really had no idea what I was doing. I kept trying new things and changing stuff, at one point I'm pretty sure I had 4 different anti-phosphate media's running, LOL.
 
Hello everyone, I'm restarting my reef tank after being down a few years due to some frequent moving around for my old job. Last time wasn't really the most successful tank in the world but I'm confident this time will be much better.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
My tank is a 140G and I'll be putting an apex on it, cor return pumps, 40w UV, Reef oct Regal 150 Int dc skimmer, CPR HOB fuge with an upgraded light, and my trusty ole 8 bulb ATI T5's. I don't have the stock list 100% locked down but I do want this to be a SPS dominant bare bottom.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new