brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks like chrysophytes

not caused by bad water params, an unlucky hitchhiker

type of organism doesnt matter much in final actions due, but that’s a rare one above. Not common in invasion threads.

Im completely sure if that was my reef, with that good coral potential under the invasion, it would be disassembly surgery and no other way. At least this isn’t dinos

I prefer that above to dinos, and you keeping the matured rock is the #1 help to prevent terrible dinos

your rocks and corals are nice, this is the exact challenge we want to beat with your current rocks in place. Appreciate that you were willing to consider the big job. I like remote tank work challenges

OP
OP
Misha

Misha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

type of organism doesnt matter much in final actions due, but that’s a rare one above. Not common in invasion threads.

Im completely sure if that was my reef, with that good coral potential under the invasion, it would be disassembly surgery and no other way. At least this isn’t dinos

I prefer that above to dinos, and you keeping the matured rock is the #1 help to prevent terrible dinos

your rocks and corals are nice, this is the exact challenge we want to beat with your current rocks in place. Appreciate that you were willing to consider the big job. I like remote tank work challenges
I'm almost sure that it is chrysophytes. But unfortunately little to no information.
I really appreciate that you are willing to help me get my tank "back"

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the other end of the competence scale, I found a crab in my quarantine tank. God only knows how that got in.
that is the wonderful thing about quarantine tanks, they catch things we don't see. Must have been a very small baby hitch hiker

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is it that asking for pattern threads I can read to show a claim in action is like pulling teeth, folks get all bent out of shape. At least I take time to test and log my crazy claims.

If no such thread exists for outbound cures for verms we can read here as a link just say that Spare time.

Mischa it's your tank start over if you like. Notes from the field are handy though, this wasn't made up advice.
Who exactly is this "we" you keep referencing?? Lol!

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Given that they are a type of cyanobacteria, elevated phosphate and 0 nitrate would be a pretty ideal environment for them. Not saying that the tank had 0 nitrate, but that its a potential cause in many cases.

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Erin, just this once I thought I’d show the ‘we’

I get that joke and usually just ignore it

not because the request was sincere, but to show you what honest input looks like, consider D Burr‘s responses in this thread

DBurr helps out in cycling posts using what I consider updated information

I dont have to catch every post, if he chimes in it’s on point with our method there

I don’t have to worry about arguing with him for pages, we agree on modus operandi for fixing cycles/ the 39 pages of cycles fixed is the result of folks willing to positive assist, teamwork at times.

See how I can trust that his information wont mislead our posters or try and sell them on cycling fears that result in flinchy moves? That’s we. LRT helps too, I’ve seen.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 72 29.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 69 28.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 51 21.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 47 19.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.8%
Back