Result from a survey about sea anemones published

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lasse
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
12,946
Reaction score
31,847
Location
Källarliden 14 D Bohus, Sweden
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in 2018 I responded to an online survey about sea anemones. The result has now been published in a scientific article - Sea anemones in the marine aquarium trade: Market preferences indicate opportunities for mariculture and conservation. The article is here

​

Main author is Nicola Frazer and I will notice her about this thread

The author´s conclusion:
This study has identified the most popular sea anemones in the trade, among English-speaking participants, most popular sizes, anemone longevity in captivity, and purchasing preferences of consumers. These results could be useful for anemone-selling businesses and mariculture researchers.

Sincerely Lasse
 
Last edited:
Back in 2018 I responded to an online survey about sea anemones. The result has now been published in a scientific article - Sea anemones in the marine aquarium trade: Market preferences indicate opportunities for mariculture and conservation. The article is here

​

Main author is Nicola Frazer and I will notice her about this thread

The author´s conclusion:


Sincerely Lasse
Hi, Lasse, Thanks for sharing this information. If anyone's interested I am happy to answer questions and can provide a copy of the journal article for personal use to anyone who asks for it.
cheers,
Nicola
 
US has 333 000 000 inhabitants, Sweden has 10 000 0000 - your amount of answer will be 0.41 per million and we 0.2 per million . not so big difference

Sincerely Lasse
 
That do I not remember - I´m 71 :p

Sincerely Lasse
 
Reading this before bed lol
 
I would forget too. I understand a reason to remain confidential. I was just wondering.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new