Retired Coastie

Welcome!
xT9IgG50Fb7Mi0prBC.gif

Glad to have you!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Hello to everyone

Got started last June. I have a 120 gal tank up and somewhat running. Have a 75 gal tank waiting for a start and a 10 gal I can use as a quarantine tank.
Hi and welcome to R2R. Sounds like you have a great set up.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new