• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Retro Summer Live Sale ***2500+ CORALS - FREE CORALS - Up to 80% OFF ***

Clemenza

View Badges
Reaction score
Bizarro Cyphastrea.jpg
Flamethrower Favia.jpg
Space Invader Chalice.jpg
Wildfire Chalice.jpg
The Thing Anacropora.jpg
Aquamarine Stag.jpg
Ice Dragon Favites.jpg
Bubblegum digipora.jpg

Thanks TSA!! It was a fun couple of days!
& to whomever got the blue garf bonsai acros when they were in my cart, nicely played! LOL! This sale rookie snoozed & lost! Next time! :)

Last edited:

Erinlharrison

View Badges
Reaction score
Can you float some ice bags to bring the temp down in the tank?
I’ve been floating water bottles of ice in the sump for two days now. Last two days it was enough because it was dark and cloudy outside.. I guess today it got too warm. :( I left work early to meet the AC person (they’re here now) and I saw the wrasse dead. Just bummed because it was one of my favorites and also the most expensive one we have haha.

SweetReefOH

View Badges
Reaction score
I’ve been floating water bottles of ice in the sump for two days now. Last two days it was enough because it was dark and cloudy outside.. I guess today it got too warm. :( I left work early to meet the AC person (they’re here now) and I saw the wrasse dead. Just bummed because it was one of my favorites and also the most expensive one we have haha.
Man, I’m sorry, that stinks. It sounds like you’ll hopefully be back in business shortly. Isn’t it always the most expensive one? ;)

SweetReefOH

View Badges
Reaction score
That makes my 10 piece order look like a beginner box. But I have to say....TSA was absolutely top notch on this order. The $5 frags were protected as well as my $400 Acrolandia and Bubbleyum! Bayer dipped everything and lots of microfauna but no known pests found! Then frag sawed and remounted everything cuz I don’t trust plugs.... They are already trying to get their polyps out!! Amazing TSA! Super Healthy sticks! The only thing I can complain about is I spent $950....a freebie could have been thrown in ;)
5 minutes in tank....
99F8E4F6-FED2-44AD-8B0F-7C6CC496FC94.jpeg

How often do you have some type of algae issue?

• Constantly Something

Votes: 270 42.7%
  • Every Month

Votes: 37 5.8%
  • Every Few Months

Votes: 83 13.1%
  • A Few Times A Year

Votes: 89 14.1%
  • Once A Year Or So

Votes: 63 10.0%
  • Every Few years

Votes: 30 4.7%