Return merchandise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

xabo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've sent a few emails inquiring about returning merchandise that was sent to me that does not fit. These emails have gone unanswered. Is it possible to receive guidance here? Thanks

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've sent a few emails inquiring about returning merchandise that was sent to me that does not fit. These emails have gone unanswered. Is it possible to receive guidance here? Thanks
I would call them.

OP
OP
xabo

xabo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did that also.........................was told that they would send info via email. Nothing as of yet.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Did that also.........................was told that they would send info via email. Nothing as of yet.
I'd give it a full day and then call back, and in the course of the conversation, remind them they were supposed to have sent you a email.

Monte26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Adam from BRS here. I’ll be sure to dig into this when I get back into the office in the morning. One way or another, I’ll make sure we get this taken care of.

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm really surprised you didn't get a reply immediately. I've contacted BRS on a Sunday and had a reply that night. They've been awesome and are my main "go-to" vendor. (Granted they're in my backyard) The only time(s) I've gone elsewhere is because they don't carry my particular item or someone else has it less expensive. (IE: Toms' AquaLifters - sorry BRS) Overall they're my first stop.

OP
OP
xabo

xabo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Perhaps I caught them at a busy time. Received a RMA # along with a copy of the return policy. I was sent the wrong cable and feel I shouldn't be charged a 10% restocking fee.

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps I caught them at a busy time. Received a RMA # along with a copy of the return policy. I was sent the wrong cable and feel I shouldn't be charged a 10% restocking fee.

You ordered the correct cable and received the incorrect one? If so, odd that you'd pay anything.

OP
OP
xabo

xabo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah..................received the incorrect one twice. That's what the policy states. Will see if I'm charged.

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you ordered wrong part then restocking fee is appropriate. On the other hand if they shipped wrong part then no. I believe they take these on a "case by case" issue.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'll make sure no restocking fee is charged for this return.

Back