Return of the Cube

Moved the few pieces of coral I have left to the cube last week, they are starting to perk up.
20190424_085831-L.jpg


20190421_110051-L.jpg


And I have another bi-valve I guess..
20190424_090259-L.jpg
 
Cube still cruising along, pulled the decorator crab and put him in another tank, he stripped the algea out of the cube in less than a week.
All the bi-valves are still alive and well, cup coral is making a good comeback, have several colonies about the tanke.
The macroalgae is still with me also, I have been feeding the tank reef chili a few time a week...
I will get a picture posted tomorrow when the lights come on...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new