Return pump help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Everclear
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Everclear

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2020
Messages
67
Reaction score
80
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I may have been out a little late last night and I just can't seem to wrap my head around this. I am setting up my new Waterbox 10 cube (absolutely love this little tank) and I want to upgrade the returm pump from the anemic 80 gph stock pump to a Sicce micra plus (158 gph). Here's where I'm having difficulty, the outlet on the micra is 3/8, the nozzle on the waterbox is 8mm which i believe is 5/16. How do I reduce the 3/8 to 5/16 so I can use the micra? Sorry if this is obvious but my brain has gone all fuzzy. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 
Those are both excellent ideas, I figured it would have to be something simple. Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new