Return Pump Question

Dansters

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2022
Messages
154
Reaction score
46
Location
East Granby
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a sump that’s 12 gallons with an 800 gph overflow. I want a return pump that is 400-500 gph but I can’t seem to find a dc one that’s under $200. Does anyone know of any or have experience with some?
 
Jebao and other companies do have DC pumps in the flow and price range that you are proposing, however I would still encourage you to look at the Sicce pumps for higher quality and lower total cost of ownership (IMO). They have DC options in the flow range that you are asking for that are a little above the price you suggested and they have AC pumps that are in the flow and price range that you suggested. Good luck with whatever you choose!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new