Return pumps brands/reliability

  • Thread starter Thread starter jadedog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've used AI axis pumps, Sicce and Simplicity. Out of those, I've only had issues with the Axis pumps.
 
Sicce or Tunze for sure. With that being said, I have a Hydor now running on my waterbox 100.3 non-stop for 3 1/2 years or so. Never a single issue. Maybe it's an Italian thing-
 
Sicce SDC have always served me well

I use Hygger on both my tanks now and both have been rock solid and silent from day 1. Jebao return pumps are plenty good these days so the more expensive stuff needs to actually have some feature you are interested in to justify them

Not sure when we will see the new Tunze return pump but it should be amazing. It is the Stream 3 tech but modified for return pumps and skimmer pumps. Roger is running them currently I believe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new