OP
OP
speedstar

speedstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New corals today, JKR rainbow, PC rainbow, Pink caddy, ASD rainbow and a tort.
More pics to follow
sunnxrainbow.jpg

OP
OP
speedstar

speedstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully i'll be starting another build thread soon, it will be a slow go due to $$ and the fact of waiting for a child to move out, as well as load bearing wall removal header needed. But it will be sweet, still keeping it small under 200g (compared to my old system) just dont want the costs and maintenance of anything larger.

OP
OP
speedstar

speedstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
new corals arriving tomorrow. So excited, though my alk and ca uptake is getting crazy for a little 40g tank I am dosing 30ml a day of each part. Need to get the automation hooked up for the dosing pumps. Just been lazy with it.

OP
OP
speedstar

speedstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have had some ups and downs but it keeps on growing, lost a few corals during a terrible dino outbreak (the Cap has come back from the dead with scattered polyps kinda glad it had died back), but beat them off. All the corals are looking great, but the vivid rainbow now showing some bleaching. That coral is always temperamental and betting it is due to my maintenance change trying to fight off the bubble algae.
photo 1.JPG

OP
OP
speedstar

speedstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a rough summer battling dino's weird bacteria (still battling abit) where the top of the tank and parts will look like pond scum. But the garf bonsai and RR blueberry wine were the only partial casualties. Updated pic as of today.

IMG_0001.JPG

Back