Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 7+ years away from running a reef tank, now that my kids are old enough to be fairly self-sufficient, I am once again planning to start a new tank. It will not be a quick build as I plan to get my garage and water change system fully up and running before I even buy the tank. I will post a build thread once I get to that point. I have boxes full of old equipment to sort through as well however my plan is to try to update just about everything and get rid of the old stuff.

I am amazed at how much has changed in just 7 or 8 years. Not even the forums I used to frequent are popular anymore hence why I have created an account here, as this appears to be the place to come if you want to take the hobby seriously. Looking forward to learning what has changed and maybe providing a bit of my experiences for the things that never do change with this hobby.

Just a bit about me, I am located in South Florida and I am providing a picture of my old 65, probably 12 months prior to it looking the best it looked during its lifespan. I am missing some pictures so when I find pictures from the following year or two I will try to post those as well, if anyone is interested. I do miss that tank.

Reef_007.jpeg
Welcome!!!

Back