Returned from vacation...

H-C6179

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening, all

A bit of guidance/reasurance if possible please. Just returned, 11 nights away. Competeant neighbour fed my clowns (in shot glasses laid out) no problem. He stated they acted biazarly towards him initially which is interesteing. None the less I have turned all lights onjust now and both lost a bit of colour. Eyes slighly bugled. Done water change, will do another tmr, 0 Ammonia, Nitrates a little high which Im sure WC will sort out. I did block the tank out a little from light due its location. Could the lack of light take a the colour from the clowns a bit? Upon WC and testing an writing this post, they appear to acting their normal selfs with me, a little shy when I returned and colour APPEARS to be coming back? Anyone at all :)

Pyrogens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do your basic routine checks and husbandry and see if you find anything amiss. Sounds like something to not lose sleep over, especially if they are eating and acting like their normal selves. Clowns can be weird, especially if it's someone who has no to limited knowledge of their antics!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 43 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 33 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 155 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.1%
Back