Returning after some time off and a few questions.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steve9057
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome Back.gif


Welcome to R2R Steve. They certainly do not look structural to me. Be sure to start a build thread with lots of pics!
 
Welcome!!! It is Euro braced, that is where you are getting your structural support. Those look to be cobbled together by the previous owner.
 
Welcome, sorry I am just a bit late saying hi.

The tank looks like it may have some diy going on, not that it is a bad thing. The bottom has a standard frame. The top has a few different cross braces. I would check what is holding the gray trim on first before removing it unless you already have. Should be fine if the prior owner had it filled

Keep them pics coming

1576373290187.gif
 
Welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new