Returning to the hobby: a reintroduction

lgibbs28

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
47
Location
Lombard
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I’m a 27 year-old horticulturist from the West Suburbs of Chicago. My fiancé and I just recently bought a house, so I finally have the space and ability to get back into keeping a tank. I had multiple tanks from the age of 19-24, all Nano reef tanks less than 20 gallons because I was in a dorm or rental. The issue now is obviously affording a build for ~125-175 gallon tank so I’m on the lookout for gently used rimless, or nice quality tanks. I look forward to meeting you and learning a lot!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome back to the hobby and to the R2R community !!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new